You go to a great retreat (or conference or girls weekend away) and everything feels new and inspiring. You have clarity where there was once confusion. You have vision where there was once blindness.You are ready to rock the world! I did this last week after my Advanced Soul Coaches Training. I felt on top of the world ~ like I did when I was walking the labyrinth there.
So, you arrive home and the magic, it fades and sometimes quickly. Things there are the same at home and at work. Chores and projects are still around you. The to-do list is longer since you were away. Life has gone on even though you were away gaining valuable information. And some people in your life have had to ‘hold down the reins’ while you were away.’
So, how then do you maintain the high vibration of your awe-mazing time away? Try this recipe:
1. Prepare as best you can for your time away. And, allow for things not to be status quo while you are gone.
2. Listen when you come home. Listen to what’s been going on with patience and a supportive ear. Do this BEFORE you glow on about your time away.
3. Share what you learned ~ when the time is right. It may take a day or two for you to have that opportunity.
4. Honor the lessons you learned. Implement One new thing ASAP. It plants the seed for success later on.
5. Touch the Retreat. Get something, a momento, that you can touch or see often to return to the feel of it.
6. Stay Connected. Keep in touch with the like-minded people you met.
7. Plan Space after the retreat. Plan time to allow the lessons to infuse in you or time to implement what you have learned.
8. If you are trying to implement things in your home or business, be patient with yourself and others. Rome was not built in a day. Success is created step by step.
Have you ever returned from a retreat or conference and had your bubble burst shortly after it? What have you done to keep the vibration high from it?