And, the New Year is a great time to begin this. This is not about setting New Year’s Resolutions. It’s about uplifting our energies so that we can embrace all that is possible for a year of greater abundance and joy than ever before.
The ability to live in-joy can only come when we are doing what we are most passionate about. Joy easily flows to us and from us when we understand our deepest desires and the acting upon them daily. By using spiritual awakening tools, we can easily understand our inner most desires.
[Tweet “5 Inspiring Ways How you Can Find More Joy in 2015”]:
1) Create a Word of the Year ~ one that is all encompassing to how you want to BE and LIVE this year. What word will allow you to access the Wisdom Within?
2) Create A Vision Board ~ one that brings forward what your truest desires really are. (I’ll be hosting my popular On-Line Workshop for this in January!)
3) Create A Magic Box ~ A box that holds inspiring items; poems; gifts; trinkets of what you want to manifest. It becomes a place to hold your deepest desires and allows you to access their energy for manifestation anytime you want!
4) Create A Blessing Bowl ~ this is my concept for a gratitude jar that goes far beyond gratitude. Blessings hold a higher vibration and having this bowl where you ‘count your blessings’ and write them down next to your bed allows for deep gratitude to emerge and more of them to be drawn to you
5) Purchase an Inspiring Calendar ~ Create or buy a calendar that Inspires you. One that becomes a source of inspiration to set goals and take action steps toward a joyous 2015.
Incorporating any or all of these can bring inspiration to your daily life. They assist you to find the joy you want in your life and to live in-joy no matter what is going on in your world. Have you ever done any of these? Which is your favorite?