This post shows that we can use Feng Shui and it’s principles even within our nutritional habits. If you’d like to know more about Phyllis and her services, please visit her at http://interiordesign-newyork.com/. If you like this post, subscribe to her blog feed and receive a free report on 5 Feng Shui Tips to add sizzle and romance to your bedroom!
Today I wanted to share with you a fantastic recipe created by Fage –the super delish yogurt company. The company has partnered with Bobby Flay and I love this recipe for Pumpkin Soup. Of course, I have tweaked it a bit as I always do—I cannot follow a recipe without adding my two cents!! It is healthy, packed with antioxidants and oh so yummy!
From the Feng Shui perspective, orange is the color of the flame and therefore represents the fire element. This element will help you increase your Fame and Reputation, so set your intentions while eating this delicious soup!
Set the table with wonderful gold accents to play off the orange hue of the soup. Add a blue napkin for contrast and off you go to the perfect meal! Enjoy!!
Creamy Pumpkin Soup with Cinnamon – FAGE Total Crèma created by Bobby Flay
Recipe adapted from FageUSA.com
Servings: 6 – 8
FAGE Used: Any FAGE Total
This Pumpkin Soup Looks Delicious!
– Combine the pumpkin puree and 2 cups of the stock in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Add the spices, honey and chipotle puree, reduce the heat to medium-low for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Whisk in a little more stock if needed to thin out.
– Remove the soup from the heat and let sit 2 minutes.
– Whisk in the FAGE Total (off the heat) and season with salt and pepper.
– Ladle the soup into bowls and drizzle each with some of the Cinnamon-FAGE Total Crèma—see directions for this below
– Garnish with pumpkin seeds and cilantro leaves.
Cinnamon-FAGE Total Crèma prep:
1/2 cup FAGE Total 0%
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon raw unfiltered honey
Purfied or Filtered Water
Sea Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Whisk together the FAGE Total, cinnamon, honey and splash of water and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 4 hours to allow the flavors to meld.
No comments yet.