Yes. We can actually attract abundance. For a century now, great thinkers have been talking about Abundance and how to draw more of it into your own life. Napolean Hill wrote Think & Grow Rich in 1937! But, our minds play games with us. Our egos tell us ‘we can never have’ or ‘I’ll never be’ trying so hard to keep us down. It’s up to us to overshadow the negative talks and play our own mind games back with ourselves. We need to see it and we need to believe it. We need to continually remind ourselves and the Universe that this is our deepest desire.
And, You can use special tools for helping you ‘see’ it for yourself: Tools to attract abundance to you. Many people use Vision Boards to manifest their desires. The premise of these is that when you surround yourself with images of what you desire, your life changes to meet those visions. I have several around my home. But, this fall, I took it one step further!
I created a vision board to not only attract wealth but it’s sole purpose is to DRAW wealth to my family. It is no ordinary vision board. It does not have what I desire on it…no hopes and dreams. But, rather, it has only symbols and affirmations of wealth on it.
And, I placed it in the place that not too many people would think of. I placed my vision board for wealth building INSIDE my mailbox! It was perfect timing to as we had just placed this new one in the ground.
The process of making an Abundance Vision Board to attract wealth involves:
1) Cutting ‘n Tearing Symbols of Wealth ~ such as waterfalls, images with lots of purple and gold, the number 8, gold coins, money rolls, cattle, images of ships coming into port and more.
2) Creating and writing affirmations for wealth ~ such as “Money flows easily and effortlessly into our lives.
3) Gluing into place your vision. This involves measuring your mailbox and how you will ‘fit’ the board into it and then fitting, cutting and pasting the symbols into place.
4) Signing the back. Yes, putting your own signatures on the back of the board is an additional way of telling the Universe: “This IS mine” Don’t forget this crucial step!
5) Laminating the board(s).
6) Taping them to the inside of your mailbox.
7) Setting Intention for it’s work to be ‘fruitful’!
Here’s what the inside of our wealth attracting mailbox now looks like:
And, the Universe responded to our request for attracting abundance! The week I put this vision board in our mailbox, I received two rebate checks that were not due for another month and signed on two new clients. I also discovered ways to decrease two monthly bills ~ keeping more of our earned abundance for ourselves.
Our mailman thinks we are nuts but he does say it’s so much nicer to open it and have this to see rather than a plan, empty box. Creating reminders of attracting abundance into your lives is crucial to having abundance. Which reminds me, I need to get out to the mailbox today and smudge it to reaffirm our intention (more on smudging another time) and in the spring, I’ll be placing flowers around the base of the mailbox for even greater draw.
Have you ever thought of doing a vision board for wealth and place it in your mailbox? What creative ways do you remind yourself of your desire to attract abundance in your life?