Holiday Craziness is upon us and sometimes you just To Get Away! And, you can, by creating your Spiritual Holiday Survival Kit!You may not always be able to ‘literally’ get away but you can discover how to fill yourself with joy ~ and not let the Bah Hum Bug dis-ease get a hold of you!
Creating Your Spiritual Holiday Survival Kit can include a number of things and a number of options. These are things that need to resonate with you. First, you must create the intention you want for your holidays. Is it peace and quiet? Is it merriment? Is it a time for family-fun or intimate-connection? Will you want to be active or have a period of quiet reflection ~ or somewhere in between. Once you understand you deepest desires and intentions, you can create your survival kit.Create Spiritual Holiday Survival Kit and don't let the Bah Hum Bug dis-ease get a hold of you! Remain In-Joy this season and beyond Click To Tweet
Some things to have in your Spiritual Survival Kit include:
1. A sacred Place ~ where no one ever knows your going ~ your secret hiding place if you will ~ where you can think on your own without intrusions. It may be the coffee shop or the parking lot by a park. Someplace to go for 10-15 minutes where you can reconnect with your intention
2. Your Sacred Calendar ~ look at it now and schedule downtown in and around the activities that support your intention for the season.
3. A Sacred Connection ~ that person who doesn’t judge, who doesn’t tell you what you ‘should’ do but rather the person who you trust to simply have a cup of tea with who will just ‘be’ there for you. It’s one of those reasons I feel compelled to offer my Empowered Enlightenment Series during the holidays to help you discover and stay focused on your intentions for the holidays and for the new year
4. Sacred Bodywork ~ what kind of bodywork do you love where you can really just sit back and truly relax. A massage; A pedicure; Reflexology; Facial….so many but in your Spiritual Survival Kit choose the one that best brings you back to center, joy and peace-of-mind. Schedule it Now!
5. Sacred Journal ~ the place where you can dump your thoughts and emotions and then ask yourself the core questions that allow you to find the answers and strength from within.
6. Sacred Cry ~ yes. The Art of Crying is a must to cultivate so that you can rid yourself of a vibration that doesn’t work for you, soothe yourself and step back to living soul wise to move forward from. The holidays can be difficult ~ when we are separated by distance or cosmos ~ from the one’s we love. When things don’t go as planned, the holidays seem to heighten those emotions
7. Sacred Music ~ there is nothing like having a playlist handy ~ that contain your favorite holiday music ~ for those times that you want to get away but still have that commute to make.
8. Sacred Personal Item ~ you might choose a crystal, or prayer or worry beads, or a figurine of an angel. It’s a sacred item that allows you to re-focus on what your intentions are, give you strength and allow you quiet your mind to make choices base on your inner wisdom.
What do you want to put into your survival kit? Here’s your chance to think for a moment and start writing a list of what you want to put in your soul survival kit. If you need some support in this, reach out to me ~ it’s one of my areas of expertise!!!! What tools do you use ~ beyond the one’s mentioned ~ that allow you to return to a place of calm and centered~ness. Let me know in the comments below!